Youth football team harbours Jersey tournament dream
- Credit: Archant
A youth football team is appealing for donors to come forward to help them realise their dream of competing at a tournament in Jersey.
Tower Hamlets District Football’s under-11 squad members are hoping to raise cash to help them cover the cost of the trip – estimated at £650 per player.
Manager David Molley said: “This magnificent opportunity will expose the boys to experiences in which they may never encounter or may not have the fortune to come upon again.”
“Therefore we would very much appreciate any donations in which your company was willing to contribute as every little helps to make this truly extraordinary experience come light for these deserved individuals.”
He is also offering to advertise any sponsors which come forward to help, as well as promising team photos and thank you letters to benefactors.
You may also want to watch:
To donate, email email@example.com.
- 1 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 5 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 6 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 7 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 8 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 9 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 10 Gun seized after woman tells police she was threatened in Whitechapel