Basketball: NBA London Game tickets to go on sale next week
- Credit: Archant
Boston Celtics and Philadelphia 76ers will meet at the O2 Arena on January 11
Tickets for the NBA London Game between Philadelphia 76ers and Boston Celtics at London’s O2 Arena on January 11 will go on sale on October 20 at 9am.
The game marks the eighth regular-season NBA game to be played in London in as many years.
In advance of tickets going on general sale, NBA fans are invited to register their details at NBA.com/London to gain early access to a limited number of tickets via a presale to be held on October 18 at 9am.
The 76ers currently feature 2016-17 NBA All-Rookie First Team members Joel Embiid and Dario Šari? (Croatia), as well as both the 2016 and 2017 number one overall draft picks Ben Simmons and Markelle Fultz.
The Celtics are led by four-time NBA All-Star and 2016 NBA Champion Kyrie Irving, 2017 NBA All-Star Gordon Hayward and four-time NBA All-Star Al Horford, who last season led the team in rebounds.
You may also want to watch:
The game will mark the Celtics’ second contest in the capital, having played a pre-season game against the Minnesota Timberwolves in 2007.
The 76ers will be playing their second game in the UK and first game in London, having previously played a pre-season game in Manchester against the Oklahoma City Thunder in 2013.
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 2 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 7 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 8 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 9 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
The NBA London Game 2018 will be supported by world-class marketing partners, including Cisco, Gatorade, Marriott Rewards, Müller, Nike, SAP and Tissot.
Fans in the UK can find more information at NBA.com/UK, the league’s official online destination in the UK, and on Facebook (NBA UK) and Twitter (@NBAUK).
Fans can also purchase all the latest Celtics and 76ers merchandise at NBAStore.eu.
The NBA London Game 2018 will air live on BT Sport, the official broadcast partner of the NBA in the UK.