Boxing: Johnny Coyle to face Innocent Anyanwu at Brentwood Centre on Saturday
- Credit: Archant
The latest news from the local boxing scene
Johnny Coyle is back in action this weekend when he faces welterweight rival Innocent Anyanwu at the Brentwood Centre on Saturday.
Also looking for a win on the show is local cruiserweight prospect Harjeet Singh who registered a debut win at York Hall in May.
The show also features John Wayne Hibbert, Jake O’Meara, Tyler Goodjohn, Tey Lynn Jones Sohail Ahmed and David Allen.
East London based super welter Arthur Hermann will attract his local fan following to York Hall on Sunday where he faces Ryan Toms on the Tommy Dove promotion.
You may also want to watch:
Born in Kazakhstan, Hermann launched his pro career with a string of wins, but has lost two out of his last three bouts.
Hermann will start favourite against York Hall regular Toms on the Sunday show that also sees Ashley Dumetz, Jason Ball, Andre Sterling, Elvis Dube, Onder Ozgul, Jimmy Smith, Shaquille Day and Nathaniel Wilson in action.
- 1 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 7 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 8 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 10 Gun seized after woman tells police she was threatened in Whitechapel