Handball: Olympia gear up to host EHF Challenge Cup double header
- Credit: Archant
East London club to host both legs of third round tie with LK Zug, a first for a UK Club
Tickets are still available for Olympia Handball Club London’s EHF Challenge Cup third round clash with LK Zug.
Olympia will face their Swiss rivals twice this weekend at the Medway Centre in Kent – the first time a UK club will host both legs of a EHF Challenge Cup tie.
The first match is due off at 6pm on November 19, with the second match starting at 11.30am the following day at the same venue.
The first game will also be the culmination of a jam-packed day of handball, with other teams on show.
You may also want to watch:
Olympia’s women team face Medway Dragons in a Development League clash at 1pm, followed at 3.30pm by the Super8s match between Olympia and Coventry Sharks.
Tickets are available by clicking here, starting at £5 for either day or £8 to attend both days of handball action.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 8 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 9 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 10 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
For more information, contact email firstname.lastname@example.org or find the club on Facebook by searching for Olympia Handball Club London.