Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
- Credit: PA
Leyton Orient already appear to have a clear contender to replace outgoing interim manager Jobi McAnuff, as former Portsmouth boss Kenny Jackett has emerged as the odds-on favourite for the job.
Jackett, who was sacked from Portsmouth just in March, has seen his odds dramatically slashed in just two days.
Jackett was deemed as an outsider priced at 12/1 on just Monday, but he is now the clear favourite, priced at just 1/2.
The recent Portsmouth manager's clostest competitor is ex-Salford boss Richie Wellens, who is priced a way off at 8/1.
Neal Ardley, who also parted ways with his previous club just this March, is third favourite but at 12/1.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Luke Williams, Mark Cooper, and Paul Tisdale are all currently considered outsiders for the role, at 16/1.
Next Leyton Orient Manager odds:
- 1 Trial date set for MP Apsana Begum charged with 'housing fraud'
- 2 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 3 Friends of John Pierce compiling 'book of memories' for his family
- 4 Docklands man pleads guilty to firearms offences
- 5 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 6 Police renew appeal over disappearance of man last seen in Poplar
- 7 Plans mooted to change East End MP constituency boundaries
- 8 Man 'brandishes gun' in busy Canary Wharf restaurant
- 9 Trees now up for 'adoption' to help make East End greener
- 10 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- Kenny Jackett: 1/2
- Richie Wellens: 8/1
- Neal Ardley: 12/1
- Luke Williams: 16/1
- Mark Cooper: 16/1
- Paul Tisdale: 16/1
- Daryl McMahon: 20/1
- Ross Embleton: 20/1
- David Flitcroft: 20/1
- Phil Parkinson: 20/1
- Mark Moseley: 20/1
- Sol Campbell: 20/1
- Ian Holloway: 20/1
- Richard Thomas: 20/1