Lee Valley Lions coach Alley keen to have Turner on board
- Credit: Archant
Lee Valley Lions coach George Alley is keen to be working with bright young prospect Jordan Turner for the upcoming 2017/18 season.
The club announced the return of the utility man Turner and Alley admits having the 20-year-old back is important for the squad.
“I’ve always enjoyed working with Jordan since he joined the under-18s team I coached in 2013,” he said.
“He’s very responsive to advice and has a work-rate that is irreplaceable, having players like Jordan keeps a lot of senior players sharp because his work ethic is so strong.”
Turner only iced seven games last season due to injury, studies and work commitments, but coach Alley is hoping he can have a solid run of games and give the side a boost this campaign.
You may also want to watch:
“If he can get a run of games under his belt I really think he will be far more effective for us than he has done previously.”
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 5 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 10 Gun seized after woman tells police she was threatened in Whitechapel