Lee Valley Lions sign defenceman Ball
- Credit: Archant
Lee Valley Lions have announced the signing of defenceman Jack Ball who returns to the club after almost four years away ahead of the 2018/19 National League South Two campaign.
After the likes of Michael Jacobs, Joe Berry and Aaron Mallet all agreed to return to the Den after varying lengths of time away from the club, Ball is the next familiar face to come back to the club.
The 26-year-old from Dagenham began his career at Lee Valley back in 2011, playing three full seasons with the club as well as starting the 2014-15 season as a Lion.
During that time, he scored one goal and assisted on a further seven, for a total of eight points in 66 games.
In November 2014, Ball made a cross-London switch to Haringey, where he spent the next three and a half seasons – first with the Racers and then with the Huskies.
You may also want to watch:
During his time at Alexandra Palace, Jack made 87 appearances in a Haringey jersey, scoring one goal and tallying 11 assists for a total of 12 points.
He now makes the swap back to East London for the upcoming campaign, and will hope to utilise his experience and become a key part of the Lions’ backline.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 8 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 9 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 10 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week