Lee Valley Lions re-sign Glover
- Credit: Archant
Lee Valley Lions have announced the re-signing of forward Ollie Glover for a fourth season ahead of the 2018/19 National League South Two season.
Nottingham-born Glover, who can also play as a defenceman, played junior hockey in his home city up to under-19 level before studying at Nottingham Trent University.
Whilst there, he played a total of 86 games for the Nottingham Mavericks and Mavericks ‘B’ sides in the BUIHA, scoring 17 goals and 37 assists for a total of 54 points.
The 30-year-old also represented Nottingham Trent University in two Varsity games against the University of Nottingham – both times playing against fellow Lions returnee Ben Gillingham.
Glover moved to London ahead of the 2015/16 season and briefly play for the Haringey Racers, making three appearances for the club.
You may also want to watch:
He moved to the Lions mid-season, playing 12 games in his inaugural campaign in a Lee Valley jersey and notching up two goals and one assist.
Glover returned for a full season in 2016-17, scoring three goals and tallying six assists for a total of nine points in 23 games.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 10 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
Then last season, his third with the club, he played 21 games, scoring three goals and assisting on a further two.