Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- Credit: Archant
Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson is set to depart the club at the end of the season when his contract expires.
The 32-year-old, who was instrumental in the National League title winning season, has found game time hard to come by this term and will now depart as he seeks a new challenge.
He made 119 appearances for the O’s where he found the back of the net on 12 occasions and was a massive fans favourite in the title winning campaign.
“I just want to thank everyone who has played a part in my four seasons at the club,” Coulson said.
“The last two seasons haven’t been what I wanted, but that 2018/19 season will live with me forever.
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve made some amazing friendships at this club that I will cherish. Thank you to those fans that supported me and the team through thick and thin.
“Now looking forward to a new challenge.”
- 1 Trial date set for MP Apsana Begum charged with 'housing fraud'
- 2 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 3 Friends of John Pierce compiling 'book of memories' for his family
- 4 Docklands man pleads guilty to firearms offences
- 5 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 6 Plans mooted to change East End MP constituency boundaries
- 7 Police renew appeal over disappearance of man last seen in Poplar
- 8 Man 'brandishes gun' in busy Canary Wharf restaurant
- 9 Trees now up for 'adoption' to help make East End greener
- 10 Queen's Birthday Honours: Caterer who gave out free meals gets BEM