Beach soccer National League super final comes to London
- Credit: Archant
The best beach soccer teams are coming to play at Lee Valley White Water Centre this weekend.
England Beach Soccer teams are to play in the Men’s National League Super Final at Lee Valley White Water Centre’s new beach.
The teams, who usually play on coastal beaches, will be kicking off for the final challenge at 11am, with the first semi -final between BS Arsenal and Portsmouth BS.
The other semi –finals include Isle of Wight BS, versus Silesia BS St Neots at 12.15pm, followed by the London Youth under-13s Final between Shoreditch Youth and Brimsdown Youth at 1.30pm.
The third place play off is scheduled for 2.45pm between the losers of the first two matches, followed by a final at 4pm to determine the overall winning team.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors are welcome to watch the matches at Lee Valley White Water Centre for just a £5 entry fee.
There will be refreshments available during the day at the venue’s Terrace Bar and Café.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 10 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning