East London Barking & Dagenham Sunday League: Zulqi Khan hits six in FC Leytonstone’s rout over Reama
- Credit: Archant
Lemons under-15s had Darnelle Abrham to thank after his hat-trick inspired a 6-3 victory over Broadwater
Zulqi Khan had an immediate impact on his return for FC Leytonstone in the East London Barking & Dagenham Sunday League.
The striker had missed the first two matches of the season through injury, but returned against Reama and scored six times.
Munuf Abhram watched the Lemons register a 12-2 victory with several different people finding the net.
Ibrahim Khan, Bradley Williams, Darnelle Adams, Steven Ellery, Mikael Martin and Hamza Khanzada scored in the routine success.
You may also want to watch:
Leytonstone’s captain Ahmed Arab also had an excellent afternoon as he registered eight assists.
Abhram said: “I thought that we dominated the game from start to finish, we fully deserved the win and I’m absolutely delighted for the boys.”
- 1 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 4 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 5 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 6 500 deaf children wait to see if their education needs will be cut by Tower Hamlets Council
- 7 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Lockdown dancing in your own living room goes online from Canary Wharf
- 10 Covid: School mourns sad loss of Marner Primary headteacher Nick Hague
Leytonstone FC under-15s had much to celebrate at the weekend as they defeated Broadwater in the Hackney Marshes Youth League.
Darnelle Abrham hit a hat-trick on his debut for the Lemons to see them come from behind to take the points.
Captain Dawood Mohamed, Rui De Costa and William Kyaw found the net as well to inspire a 6-3 victory.
Kway’s effort was a fine solo strike and Abhram said: “It was an excellent performance, everyone put in a shift and well done to all the boys.”