East London Ladies hosting football tournament at Mile End Leisure Centre
- Credit: Archant
The Greater London Women’s Football League Division Three North side are recruiting teams for their summer event later this month
East London Ladies FC are hosting a women and girls football tournament later this month on Saturday June 23.
The local 11-a-side team, who play in the Greater London Women’s Football League Division Three North, always put on a competition during the summer months and this one is called ‘Can We Kick It?’
After finalising a date for the event, East London Ladies FC are now in the process of recruiting teams for the tournament which is held to help promote, celebrate and engage girls and women from the local area in football.
It will take place at Mile End Leisure Centre on 190 Burdett Road, Mile End, London E3 4HL with entry at £20 per team before June 8 and £25 after June 8.
You may also want to watch:
A free five-a-side showcase game will take place between 12pm and 3pm for under-sixes and under-eights while during the same period competitive matches will occur for five-a-side under-nines, under-11s and under-13s.
Between 2pm and 5pm, seven-a-side games for under-16s and women will take place. To register your interest email email@example.com.
- 1 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 9 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 10 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
East London Ladies FC play their 11-a-side games at Wanstead Flats Playing Field, Harrow Road, Leytonstone, E11 3QA.