East London Sunday: Larkswood sneak past Crownfield
In the East London Sunday League Premier Division, Larkswood had a narrow victory over Crownfield winning 2-1
In the East London Sunday League Premier Division, Larkswood had a narrow victory over Crownfield winning 2-1.
Hackney Downs A were awarded the points after a Meath United could not field a team.
In Division One, Hackney Downs had a mixed day of results losing 1-0 in the first game and winning 3-0 in the second against Railway Tavern.
Holloway were surprisingly beaten by Hare & Hounds 5-3 in the first game and 3-1 in the second, while Hatch Lane lost 4-1 to Queensbridge Rangers.
You may also want to watch:
Division two strugglers Ollerton Green were beaten twice by Stratford Juniors. Green lost 6-1 in the first game with John Kennedy netting the consolation for Ollerton.
Ollerton lost the second game 1-0.White Hart Rapids awarded the points after a no show from Chettle Court. Woodgrange Rovers won narrowly over Concordia 1-0.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 7 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 8 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning