East London Sunday League Jubilee Cup round up
- Credit: Archant
14 goals for Reama, whilst El Valiente hit 11
Reama’s 14-1 Group E victory against Mabley was the standout result in the first round of group games played in the East London Sunday League Jubilee Cup.
Leon Small scored four times to inspire the victory with Darryl King also helping himself to a hat-trick.
Aryton Andrews and Andrew Thomas both bagged braces, whilst Jayden Kelly, Des Thomas, Henderson Browne and Kurtis Spencer also got on the score sheet for Reama, with Rob Small scored Mabley’s solitary strike.
In the other Group E match Stoke Newington lost 2-1 to Hackney Downs A.
You may also want to watch:
Darnyl Stanley scored for Stoke but goals from Roel Harper and Richard Dixon earned Hackney the success.
In Group A El Valiente also hit double figures as they put 11 past Ainslie Wood with Aaron Marston scoring six times.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 5 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 8 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 9 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 10 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
Glen Barnard and Dean Rogers both scored twice, whilst Jamie Stannard added the other.
Athletico Bow and Byron Athletic contested a goalless draw in the other group match.
New Ward Virtue put five past FC Romania in Group B with Ben Stannard scoring a hat-trick.
John Sharkie and Tony Field also scored to seal the 5-0 win, whilst in the other group game Castrillon and Hatch Lane couldn’t be seperated in a six-goal thriller.
Jevon Blair, Marlon Campbell and Ashley Campbell scored for Lane, whilst Daniel Whiteman and a brace from Ryan Sammut rescued a draw for Castrillon.
Pedro were thrashed 8-1 in Group C to Cranes, with Bastin Frimpong scored their only goal of the game.
Young Prince were beaten 4-1 by Haringey Town in the other Group C match with Gigi Bokole scoring three times and Robby Mvuemba adding the other.
Nightingale beat Wimbledon Park 6-3 in Group D with Ned Colgen scoring twice to inspire the victory.
Stratford Juniors were awarded the points in the other group match against Chettle Court Rangers.
In Group F Dalston Lane beat Vallance 7-0, whilst St Lucia United won 3-1 against FC Stepney with Errol Gustave, Berty Games and Evans Willie scoring to earn the points.