East London Sunday League: Meath make it o the semis
Meath United stormed into the semis of the Senior Cup after a thumping 6-1 win over Inter Lucia
Meath United stormed into the semis of the Senior Cup after a thumping 6-1 win over Inter Lucia.
AC Lucia also crashed out, as Homerton Rangers produced a physical display to reach the last four with goals coming from Tont Cookey (2) and a well-worked goal from Quincey Roberts.
Hackney Downs also progressed with a convirncing 3-0 win over White Swan & Cuckoo, while Crownfield also progressed after receiving a bye.
Holloway progressed to the semi-finals of the East London Cup after a resounding 5-3 win over Romania Galaxy. Hare & Hounds lost out to Railway Tavern 3-1, while cup specialists Millwall Albion are also through following a narrow 2-1 win at Docklands Amatures.
You may also want to watch:
A last-minute strike from captain Darrell Hurley sent William Fitt Lions through to the semi-finals and holders Concordia out of the Dick Coppick Cup crashed.
Acorn lost out to Woodgrange Rovers 3-1, while The 45's also crash out to Stratford Juniors by a 4-1 scoreline.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 9 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 10 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
East Moore cruised clear at the top of the Premier league table after a morale-boosting 6-3 win over Larkswood. Tony Field scored a hat-trick, while Ryan Wyche smashed home a double and a Brady Jones goal sealed the win, East Rolls Park demolished Crownfield by a 8-0 score line.
Stoke Newington moved 10 points clear at the top of the Division One table with a 7-1 win over Queensbridge Rangers, while Young Prince ran out 6-1 winners over bottom side Hench.
In Division Two, Chettle Court earned themselves a 2-1 win over Clandestinos.