East London Sunday: Rolls Park make semis at expense of Concordia
Rolls Park are in the semi-finals of the Jubilee Cup after beating Division Two s Concordia 2-1 in what was a close encounter.
Rolls Park are in the semi-finals of the Jubilee Cup after beating Division Two's Concordia 2-1 in what was a close encounter.
Millwall Albion (pictured left) are also in the last four after they beat Romania Galaxy 6-0, Hackney Downs A beat Hatch Lane 2-0, while Queensbridge Rangers and Woodgrange Rovers went all the way to extra-time as Queensbridge snatched a 4-3 win.
Inter Lucia moved off the foot of the Premier Division table after a 3-1 win over Crownfield.
Larkswood and White Swan & Cuckoo shared a 2-2 draw, while Meath United beat Homerton Rangers 5-2.
You may also want to watch:
In Division One, Hackney Downs B lost out by the odd goal as Docklands Amateurs won 3-2.
Railway Tavern beat Young Prince 5-2, this after Young Prince came back from being 2-0 down.
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 10 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
Stoke Newington nearly pressed the self-destruct button against Holloway, but ran out 6-5 winners.
Division Two leaders Stratford Juniors were humbled by White Hart Rapids by a thumping 7-1 scoreline.
William Fitt Lions beat Langdon Park 3-2, while EFY were 4-0 up but squandered their advantage as Ollerton fought back. However EFY struck two goals in the closing minutes to win 6-4.