FA Cup: O’s and Daggers handed away ties
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Leyton Orient and Dagenham & Redbridge have both been handed away ties in the fourth qualifying round of the cup competition.
The O’s will travel away to National League rivals Maidstone United on Saturday, October, 20 as they look to progress in the first round of the prestigious cup competition.
They will be keen to make it into the first round after sealing a 1-0 win thanks to Macauley Bonne’s first-half strike in the replay of the fourth qualifying round last term after drawing 0-0 in the original tie.
Orient then crashed out in the first round of the cup competition as they suffered a 2-1 defeat to League One outfit Gillingham.
Dagenham & Redbridge will travel away to a National League rival in Boreham Wood as they look to boost the club’s finances by causing an upset.
You may also want to watch:
Both sides will be keen to bag the £25,000 of prize money for the winners of the round.
The matches will be played on Saturday, October, 20.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family