Lions are tamed by Blues, but Tigers come out on top
Senrab Football Club round-up
Senrab Lions 1 Aztec Blue 1
Filip Ksiadz struck to earn Senrab Lions under-eights a valuable draw on Sunday against Aztec.
The Lions trailed at half-time with the Blues firmly on top in a one-sided contest.
But a team-talk from Senrab manager Scott McCarthy saw the Lions much-improved in the second-half.
You may also want to watch:
And Ksiadz’s stunning goal sealed a fully-deserved draw.
Lions: Lawrence, McCarthy, Joslin, Tatum, Marcel-Dilaver, Ksiadz, Onyebuchukwu, Hilaire, Crafer, Hussiya.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 4 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 7 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 10 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
Senrab Tigers 5 Tigers JFC White Socks 0
Two goals from Jayden Munroe helped Senrab Tigers under-eights to a comprehensive home victory over the JFC White Socks.
Rio Shaw, James Johnson and Harrison Walker were all on the scoresheet with brilliant goals for Aaron Fisher’s supreme Senrab side.
And Munroe completed the win with his brace in a dominant display for Tigers, which bodes well for the long and testing league season ahead.
Tigers: Beaver, Munroe, Shaw, Johnson, Walker, Graham, Drew, Sparling, McCarthy, Avey-Enever.