Mixed weekend for East London side's in the cup
Larkswood cruised into the second round of the Jubilee Cup after they beat The 45s 4-1
Larkswood cruised into the second round of the Jubilee Cup after they beat The 45s 4-1.
Rolls Park also made it to round two as they overpowered Inter Lucia 3-0, while Meath United made a early exit from the London Intermediate Cup First Round after losing by the odd goal away to Charlton United 4-3.
In the Premier Division, Homerton Rangers, for the second week running came back from being two goals down to secure another three points and move level with Hackney Downs A by winning a close encounter with Crownfield 5-3. Homerton Rangers goalscorers were Lee Greenaway, Tony Cookey (2) Quincey Roberts (2).
Docklands Amateurs, who made a good start to their First Divison campaign, went down 4-1 to Stoke Newington. Hatch Lane gained three points as they beat Hench FC 4-0 with Hatch Lane goals coming from a hat-trick by Scotland and Plummer.
You may also want to watch:
A weakened Young Prince stormed to victory against out of sorts Hackney Downs B with S Nagal getting a hat-trick. Railway Tavern picked up three points against struggling Hare & Hounds with a 4-0 scoreline.
EFY A secured a narrow 3-2 win against Holloway. Queensbridge Rangers lose narrowly to an in-form Millwall Albion 2-1.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 5 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 10 Gun seized after woman tells police she was threatened in Whitechapel
In Division Two Ollerton Green took the lead rhrough a Ricky Hill header in the opening minutes but went down by a 7-1 scoreline. Concordia and Stratford Juniors shared the points in a 1-1 draw, while Woodgrange Rovers secured a narrow victory over William Fitt Lions 2-1.
EFY B and White Hart Rapids will go to the league committee to decide the outcome of the result.