Bengal boss Gazi wants to end back luck at Sawbridgeworth
- Credit: Archant
Sporting Bengal United manager Imrul Gazi wants to end his bad luck at Sawbridgeworth Town this weekend.
Bengal will travel to Crofters End on Saturday as they look to make it back-to-back wins at the start of start 2019.
And boss Gazi is hoping to finally pick up his first win away at Sawbridgeworth Town in his career.
“Sawbridgeworth has been an unlucky hunting ground for me,” he said.
“I’ve never actually won there, but hopefully 2019 can bring us some new luck, and turn that round.”
You may also want to watch:
The long-serving manager feels the Robins will be low on confidence after suffering a heavy 6-1 defeat to title challengers Hullbridge Sports last weekend.
“They had a poor result to start the year by losing to Hullbridge, but they’re title challengers, so it’s nothing to be ashamed about,” he added.
- 1 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 2 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 3 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 4 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 8 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 9 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
“But I’m sure they will be low on confident because of it.”
Bengal have been boosted by the return of Steven Carvell.