Boss Gazi wants Sporting Bengal United to respond at Woodford Town
- Credit: Archant
Sporting Bengal United boss Imrul Gazi is keen for his side to respond when they take on Woodford Town this weekend.
Bengal travel to The Harlow Arena on Friday for an Essex Senior League clash as they look to start chasing down the front-runners.
Gazi’s side were also due to host St Margaretsbury last night (Wednesday) on the back of three games without a win, but the match was postponed.
“Both teams try to play football and it’s a ground that we do well at,” he said.
“I’m looking for a response from our lads as we’re not getting the rub of the green at the moment.
You may also want to watch:
“We need a bit of luck and I’m confident we can then go on another run again.”
Neighbours Tower Hamlets are set to host high-flying Hullbridge Sports at the Mile End Stadium on Saturday as they look to bounce back to winning ways.
- 1 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 8 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
AJ Ashanike’s side go into the match on the back of a narrow 3-2 defeat to mid-table Stanway Rovers last weekend.