Bengal claw back a point at Enfield
- Credit: Archant
Essex Senior League: Enfield 2 Sporting Bengal United 2
Sporting Bengal United fought back to from two goals down to salvage a point against Enfield at The Harlow Arena.
The hosts hit the bar early on through a Jordan Williams long range effort, but they did manage to go one better in the 34th minute when Reece Barrett converted a low cross into the box by Bondjanga.
Barrett was on target again six minutes later, producing a tidy finish from twenty-five yards out to double his side’s lead.
Codey Cameron sent a bicycle kick into the top corner to reduce the arrears just before the half-time break.
You may also want to watch:
Bengal levelled the score with six minutes as a Cameron shot had come back off the post, skipper Kamarl Duncan tucked home the rebound, and it meant the points were shared.
Imrul Gazi’s will now travel away to Hoddesdon Town on Saturday as they look to get back to winning ways.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 5 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 6 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 7 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 8 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 9 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 10 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom