Team News: Dagenham & Redbridge vs Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
Josh Coulson is expected to be fit for the Boxing Day clash between the two London clubs
Leyton Orient could name an unchanged team for the trip to Dagenham & Redbridge on Wednesday (Boxing Day) with no fresh injury concerns following Saturday’s 3-1 National League win over Chesterfield.
Ross Embleton admitted the O’s players had been pushed hard by Martin Allen’s men in a physical encounter in E10.
Centre back Josh Coulson suffered a slight knock in the first half when he got caught by Levi Amantchi, but the former Cambridge United defender was able to carry on and should feature for the leaders at Victoria Road later this week.
Embleton said: “We were a bit battered and bruised, but there was nothing in the changing room to suggest any alarm.
You may also want to watch:
“In a National League game like that, people do come out with bumps and bruises and Josh Coulson picked up a knock in the first half, but we are hopeful it is just bruising and it will settle down.”
- 1 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 8 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 10 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt