Team News: Leyton Orient vs Dagenham & Redbridge
- Credit: Archant
Justin Edinburgh waiting on the fitness of Craig Clay and Jobi McAnuff
Leyton Orient will check on the fitness of Craig Clay and Jobi McAnuff for the visit of Dagenham & Redbridge on New Year’s Day.
The pair missed the goalless draw away to Dover Athletic in the National League on Saturday in the club’s final game of 2018.
McAnuff has not featured for O’s in their last two matches after suffering a fractured toe in the 3-1 win over Chesterfield.
Boss Justin Edinburgh revealed he could play against Dagenham, however, and so may midfield maestro Clay.
You may also want to watch:
Clay received a dead leg in the 2-1 loss at Peter Taylor’s side on Boxing Day and had to sit out the 0-0 draw with Dover last weekend.
Edinburgh revealed the ex-Motherwell ace could have a chance of featuring in the local clash with Daggers on Tuesday, though, and Orient have no other injury issues with Myles Judd and George Elokobi fit and raring to go if needed.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 5 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 6 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 7 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 8 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 9 Surplus DLR land released at Bow for new housing to tackle homes shortage
- 10 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?