Tower Hamlets confident ahead of FA Cup clash against Broxbourne
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Tower Hamlets joint-manager AJ Ashinike is confident his side can make it through to the next round of the FA Cup.
The Mile End-based club will face Broxbourne Borough in their preliminary round replay at home this evening (7.45pm kick-off).
“After what we saw Saturday I’m sure we’re going to go and get the win,” Ashinike said.
Tower Hamlets are planning to keep the line-up similar to their 1-1 draw against Broxbourne Borough on Saturday.
“We’re going to stick with the same team and make possibly one change,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“I think the boys did well Saturday and deserve the chance to finish the job tonight.”
Antonio Montiero gave his side the lead in the twenty first minute, before Lewis Dickenson equalised for Broxbourne to make it 1-1 in the thirty ninth minute and send the match to a replay.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 7 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 9 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 10 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
“They had chances and we had plenty of our own chances.”