Tower Hamlets keen to take positives out of climbing up the table
- Credit: Archant
Tower Hamlets will be keen to take the positives out of recently climbing out of the bottom three of the Essex Senior League when they take on Takeley this weekend.
AJ Ashanike’s side welcome the mid-table club to the Mile End Stadium on Saturday as they look to keep pulling away from the foot of the table.
They may have lost their last fixture by a narrow 3-2 scoreline to local rivals Sporting Bengal United on Monday evening, but they are showing promising signs of late with four points in their last three fixtures.
Oseman Usifoh and O’Neal Rowe netted in the derby match as they fell short.
However, Hamlets overcame sixth-placed Hoddesdon Town for a much-needed win at Mile End Stadium on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Darnell Coker’s 81st-minute strike earnt his side a deserved victory despite a poor display in the first hour.
See our website for match report from Saturday.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 5 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 8 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 9 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 10 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel