Gr-eight Freza showing sends Warriors into next round
- Credit: Archant
FA Futsal Cup qualifying round: Warriors Futsal Club 18 Tune in 2 Futsal Club 1
A staggering eight goals by Justino Freza helped send Warriors Futsal Club into the next round of the FA Futsal Cup last weekend.
The Bethnal Green-based outfit hosted Tune in 2 Futsal Club at the Score Centre, which is opposite Leyton Orient’s E10 home, in a qualifying round tie.
It was a step into the unknown for Warriors, but they produced a stunning display to triumph 18-1.
Freza was the star of the show with eight goals on a memorable afternoon for the local club.
You may also want to watch:
The victory has earned Warriors a place in the next round where they will visit Hull Fustal Club.
Hull are two-time winners of the FA Central Regional event and the tie is set to be played on January 13.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 3 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 4 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 5 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 10 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
Maikel De Quadros, head coach at Warriors, said: “I would like to thank Adam Jones and Tina Reed for their organisation of the event and the overall support in making this a brilliant success.
“I would also like to say a special thanks to all players, fans, supporters and partners.
“Finally we are always looking for more sponsors and partners to help facilitate the growth of futsal in the community further. If you or your company are interested in sponsoring, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.”