Warriors Futsal Academy’s under-eights and under-11s enjoy tournament in Swindon
- Credit: Archant
Head coach Maikel De Quadros full of praise for the support the children received from their parents
Warriors Futsal Academy enjoyed themselves during a recent trip to Swindon to represent east London in a futsal youth tournament.
The Bethnal Green-based club entered an under-eights side and an under-11s team into the competition and both showed their class, but couldn’t claim silverware.
Nevertheless, it proved to be a more than worthwhile exercise and a memorable day for the Warriors squad.
Head coach Maikel De Quadros said: “We would really like to thank the parents for all the support they gave and ask them to keep supporting their kids like we saw at the tournament.
You may also want to watch:
“New players are always welcome to join the team and the first session is always for free.”
For more information email email@example.com or ring 07563 377499.
- 1 Man, 20, found fighting for life at illegal rave in Bow
- 2 Fire breaks out in flat near New Providence Wharf tower block
- 3 Leyton Orient confident next manager will take them to the next level
- 4 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 5 Dog festival gets go-ahead for Isle of Dogs, of all places
- 6 Battle lost to save historic Whitechapel bell foundry
- 7 Trains being tested on Crossrail's Elizabeth line up to four an hour
- 8 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 9 Pedestrian struck by motorcycle in critical condition following Stepney collision
- 10 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job