Warriors last the distance to see off Stamina in London Futsal League
- Credit: Archant
Head coach Maikel De Quadros praised his squad for sitting in first place at the halfway point of the season
Warriors Futsal managed to get the better of Stamina in the London Futsal League earlier this month.
The Londoners defeated their league rivals 15-5 to remain top of the table with 24 points after 10 fixtures.
Maikel De Quadros praised the effort of his squad after reaching the halfway period.
He said: “The London Futsal League has been a challenge so far, with great teams playing the game at a high level.
You may also want to watch:
“We have been through extremely difficult games and we were able to turn it around in some cases and in other cases not so much.
“It is clear to us the progress futsal is making here in the UK and this of course excites the players and staff.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 7 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 8 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 10 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
“We congratulate the teams who have made it this far and we wish them luck for the next half of the season. Big thank you to the players and coaches who support us.”
The club are looking for sponsors and partners. If interested, contact email@example.com.