West Ham academy draw with Fulham
West Ham under-18s are now unbeaten in five matches as they fought to a goaless draw against Fulham on Saturday
West Ham under-18s are now unbeaten in five matches as they fought to a goaless draw against Fulham on Saturday.
Danny Subuola and Christian Montano each had decent chances to win the game for Hammers, but it was not to be, before two Adam Street saves kept West Ham level.
"It was a game of missed chances which, had they been taken, either side could have won," said Carr. "We edged the game in terms of possession and chances, particularly before half-time, but we didn't manage to take advantage when we were in the ascendancy.
West Ham United: Street, Modelski, Craig, Sanchez, Driver, Barrett, Okus, Moncur (Wearen 70), Subuola (Purdy 80), Abdulla, Montano.
You may also want to watch:
Subs not used: Smith, Brown, Lampe, Werndly.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning