West ham striker Nouble joins West Brom on loan
West Ham striker Frank Nouble has joined Championship leaders West Bromwich Albion on a one-month loan
West Ham striker Frank Nouble has joined Championship leaders West Bromwich Albion on a one-month loan.
The powerful striker had broke into the Hammers first team due to injuries to other forwards and with six strikers available to boss Gianfranco Zola, the Italian felt it best he continued to play first-team football.
"Frank Nouble has done very well recently," he said.
"Obviously here now we have a lot of strikers and I had a feeling that he needed to go somewhere and play just to keep it going.
You may also want to watch:
"He's been doing well for me recently and he just needs to play and keep improving his confidence and his experience."
Nouble started for West Brom on Tuesday night and helped his side to a 2-0 victory over Scunthorpe United.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 5 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Rotherhithe tunnel to close all next week for urgent repairs
The former Chelsea man played 75 minutes on the left wing and impressed Baggies bos Roberto Di Matteo.
"You are always a bit concerned when you bring a new player in," he said.
"He did very well. He can play up front and wide so that helped us a lot.
"Frank's only trained with us for one day so it was a case of whether he got all the tactical information.
"He put in a good display considering his age.