Horn makes all the right noises at Haringey Box Cup
- Credit: Archant
The Limehouse Boxing Academy youngster claimed a gold medal at the famous event at Alexandra Palace
Louis Horn showed his pedigree for Limehouse Boxing Academy at the Haringey Box Cup.
The talented youngster entered the prestigious amateur boxing event in good form after a win at a recent Cricklewood show.
Horn competed in the Youth A 60kg category and was up against France's Baumgartner Ange first and won comfortably.
Limehouse head coach Mark Collings said: "Louis boxed really well against the French champion - who was representing France at the Box Cup - winning a clear unanimous decision."
You may also want to watch:
Next up for Horn was a contest against Salisbury's Adam Smith in the final at Alexandra Palace.
A gold medal was the prize for the fighters and it was the Limehouse boxer who triumphed.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 5 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 8 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 9 Surplus DLR land released at Bow for new housing to tackle homes shortage
- 10 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19