Lee Valley Lions sign Jacobs
- Credit: Julianne Bonner
Lee Valley Lions have announced the signing of forward Michael Jacobs who returns to the sport after several years away.
The 29-year-old returns to the Lea Bridge Road outfit where he spent four season previously in his career.
The former Romford junior last iced for Romford Fury in the 2010/11 season and has since being playing recreational hockey.
He managed to find the net 24 times in 48 games in a Lions jersey during his four seasons at the club and will be keen to pick up where he left off.
Jacobs spent his entire junior career at Romford before joining the Lions in the 2005/06 season and he eventually returned to his hometown club in the back of the season 2008/09 season.
You may also want to watch:
The forward spent the next two seasons at the Fury before opting to take some time away from the sport and concentrate on other commitments.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 10 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week