Lee Valley Lions sign O’Brien
- Credit: Archant
Lee Valley Lions have made their fourth summer signing with the addition of forward James O’Brien ahead of the upcoming 2018/19 National League South Two season.
The 19-year-old joins the club from Coventry under-20s, who the EIHA under-20 league, where he spent last season after playing majority of his junior career at Milton Keynes.
He will now look to push on and breakthrough at a senior level after making just 10 appearances for Coventry last season picking up one assist during his time there.
O’Brien joins player coach James Joseph, Czech forward Tom Hnilica and forward Michael Jacobs on the roster to bring it up to four with more names expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
One announcement is expected to be announced tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
The squad is expected to be announced ahead of the opening game away to Chelmsford Chieftains on Sunday, September 9.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 8 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe
- 9 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 10 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United