Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Defensive midfielder Ouss Cisse has confirmed his departure from Leyton Orient ahead of the 2021/22 season.
The 30-year-old joined the O’s on loan back in January, 2020 and impressed, but the season was cut short due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
He then made the switch permanently in the summer much to the delight of the Orient faithful but it didn’t pan out as planned as he struggled for form throughout last campaign – although he played the majority of games last campaign.
Cisse took to Instagram to say: “It’s time for me to say bye, I want to say thanks to the club, all the staff since I joined, the players and all the people around the club.
“It’s been a real pleasure to play for such a good club and I wish you all the best for the rest of the season and hope you get back where you belong.
You may also want to watch:
“Leyton Orient will be in my heart forever.”
- 1 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 2 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 3 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
- 4 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 5 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 6 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 7 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 8 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 9 Leyton Orient seal first away win of the season at Bristol Rovers
- 10 Joe Gallen full of praise for O's forwards in Bristol Rovers victory