Mitchell brothers in action
Vinne Mitchell will join elder brother Kevin in action at York Hall in May
Vinne Mitchell will join elder brother Kevin in action on the Frank Warren bill at York Hall, Bethnal Green on May 22.
The popular super-featherweight brothers will both be out to maintain their unbeaten records.
British champion Kevin has won each of his 27 paid contests while Vinnie (pictured) has chalked up eight victories since turning professional.
The duo are set to meet selected rivals on the York Hall show, which is headlined by British welterweight champion Kell Brook's title defence against Young Muttley.
You may also want to watch:
Also featured on the undercard of the Friday night show are contests featuring heavyweight prospect Derek Chisora - who has been tipped for a possible showdown with former Repton ace Larry Olubamiwo - and Norfolk's trio of Walsh brothers, Liam, Michael and Ryan.
Frank Maloney celebrated 25 years as a boxing promoter on Thursday when he launched St George's Sporting Club with a gala dinner-boxing evening at The Troxy, Stepney.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 7 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 8 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning
The bill included a win for Maloney's heavyweight prospect Tom Dallas, based at East London's Peacock Gym.
Dallas scored his fifth straight success, blasting out Czech rival Slavomir Selicky in the opening round with a series of solid shots.
In the main event on the night Ross Burkinshaw was a seventh-round winner against Mike Robinson in an English super-flyweight title fight.