MMA: First three bouts announced for UFC Fight Night London
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
UFC returns to the capital next year at The O2 Arena on March 17
With less than 100 days to go until UFC returns to London at The O2 Arena on March 17, the first three bouts for next year’s event have been announced.
Top prospect Leon Edwards will look to secure his fifth straight UFC win in front of a home crowd when he meets Poland’s Peter Sobotta.
Scottish light heavyweight Paul Craig, meanwhile, will face off against unbeaten Russian hopeful Magomed Akalaev.
English heavyweight Mark Godbeer will make his return to action against UFC newcomer Dmitry Poberezhets of Ukraine.
You may also want to watch:
Many more bouts are expected to be announced in the coming weeks ahead of UFC’s return to London next March.
Tickets for the event go on sale at 10am on February 2 through AXS and Ticketmaster.
Fans can register their interest in the event via ufc.com/london.
For more information about the event, and for current fight news, visit www.ufc.com. All bouts live and subject to change.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 10 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week