Titans’ clash with Owls to be shown on BBC Sport
- Credit: Archant
Coverage of Wheelchair Basketball Premier League game to reach millions of homes across country
London Titans’ British Wheelchair Basketball Premier League clash against Owls on March 3 has been selected for live coverage by BBC Sport.
The match, which will take place at the UEL SportsDock, will be broadcast live on the BBC Sport website and through the BBC’s Red Button service.
Next month’s game is one of two matches to be picked up for coverage by BBC Sport, along with game between Bears and CWBA on April 6.
Lisa Pearce, CEO of British Wheelchair Basketball: “This is a huge development for our National League.
You may also want to watch:
“We are bringing wheelchair basketball into people’s homes and offering them the opportunity to follow the teams of their GB heroes.”
“This announcement brings us closer to unlocking the potential of this ambition and introduces a wheelchair basketball game into the homes of the UK public every month until the Season closes in May.”
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 8 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 9 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
The match will certainly bring great exposure for Titans with a chance to be broadcast into millions of homes across the country.