UEL SportsDock open day coming up
- Credit: Rob Matthews
April 18 time to access state-of-the-art fitness centre at University of East London
Saturday April 18 marks the date for the 2015 University of East London SportsDock Open Day. The day will consist of FREE access to the fitness centre, exercise classes and various sports bookings.
The Open Day will provide an opportunity to access our state-of-the-art fitness centre and our fantastic exercise classes between 9:00am and 8:00pm.
Additionally, UEL are offering free basketball, volleyball, badminton and football bookings between 11:00am and 3:00pm.
They are also giving away a number of great prizes including Porsche merchandise, a hamper provided by London City Airport and a 3-month FREE SportsDock Membership.
You may also want to watch:
The Open Day is free for everyone to come down and enjoy the number of great activities on offer.
UEL encourages you to pay a visit and become familiar with your local world-class facility and see how they can help you during your fitness journey.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 4 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 5 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 6 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 7 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 8 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning