Wapping Hockey Club announce sponsorship deal with JLL
- Credit: Archant
Club receive five-figure sum from Jones Lang LaSalle.
Wapping Hockey Club and Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) residential agency have signed a one-year £10,000 shirt sponsorship deal.
The deal coincides with today’s unveiling of JLL’s revamped Canary Wharf office, located in the vicinity of the club’s home ground.
The deal installs JLL as away shirt sponsor for Wapping HC’s 22 teams, while the company will also lend its name to the prestigious player of the season trophies for both Wapping HC’s winter season and the blue chip City & Wharf Hockey League held during the summer months.
Wapping HC Chairman Stuart Burnside accepted the generous cheque from Charlotte Malone, Director of JLL, at the agency’s office re-launch in Canary Wharf today.
You may also want to watch:
“Hockey is a specialised, highly competitive field, in which we aim to be among the best in the world – and crucial to that is access to the best facilities, alongside smart investment,” said Burnside.
“We are delighted to be aligning our brand with renowned property consultancy, JLL, and are very grateful for their support.”
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 8 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning
Charlotte Malone, Director at the JLL Canary Wharf office, which serves the immediate and wider Docklands residential sales, letting and property management market, said: “JLL prides itself on developing enduring relationships both as a trusted adviser, and in the local community.
“Wapping Hockey Club sits between our Canary Wharf and City offices, and relies on sponsorship to help keep membership prices low, so we’re pleased that our contribution can help sustain this, ensuring the club is accessible to a wide range of people.
“We are delighted to be supporting one of the most dynamic brands in English hockey, and look forward to watching them at the new National Stadium in the Olympic Park.”