West Ham United Women to host open day at Dagenham & Redbridge
- Credit: West Ham
West Ham United Women are delighted to invite supporters to their first open day at the new home stadium – Dagenham & Redbridge FC, on Saturday, August 14.
Fans will have the opportunity to meet some of their stars, including two new signings Claudia Walker and Zaneta Wyne, as well as life-long Hammers fan, Dagny Brynjarsdottir.
A number of activities will be taking place throughout the day, including the chance to meet the players and the club mascot, face painting and a treasure trail around the ground to help you to familiarise yourself with the Hammers new home.
There will also be lots of exciting prizes to be won in a raffle, including a brand new 2021/22 away shirt, signed by none other than Gilly Flaherty.
Entry to the open day is completely free and will run from 1pm-4pm, with the bar at Dagenham & Redbridge open to serve refreshments over the course of the afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
The club will have members of staff on site to show you around, explain hospitality offers and answer any questions that you may have about the season ahead.
- 1 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 2 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 3 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
- 4 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 5 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 6 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 7 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 8 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 9 Leyton Orient seal first away win of the season at Bristol Rovers
- 10 Joe Gallen full of praise for O's forwards in Bristol Rovers victory