80's supergroup at London's newest superclub
PIONEERING 80 s supergroup ABC will headline a charity event at superclub Matter tonight (Friday). ABC will be fronting Oxjam with a 40 minute live concert, showcasing their hits including Tears Are Not Enough, Poison Arrow, The Look of Love and All Of My
PIONEERING 80's supergroup ABC will headline a charity event at superclub Matter tonight (Friday).
ABC will be fronting Oxjam with a 40 minute live concert, showcasing their hits including Tears Are Not Enough, Poison Arrow, The Look of Love and All Of My Heart.
Also on the line-up are poetic hip hop duo Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip, Scottish electro-dance musician Mylo, DJ and producer Kissy Sell Out and alt-popper MPHO.
Oxjam is Oxfam's month-long nationwide music festival bringing thousands of ordinary people together to combat poverty all over the world.
You may also want to watch:
Another highlight of the show in the O2 complex will be the Oxfam DIY shop which is hot off a tour of all the major music festivals including Glastonbury Leeds and Bestival.
Hostess will be Mrs Jones, otherwise known as Fee Doran, who is famed for her pop star creations which include Kylie's 'Can't Get You Out of My Head' white hooded suit and most recently The Killers' Brandon Flowers 'Best Dressed' looks.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 9 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe
- 10 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
She has also worked with Matthew Williamson, Giles Deacon, Madonna, Duran Duran, Scissor Sisters and Goldfrapp.
The shop will have its own private bar, dance floor and DJ booth with special celebrity guests spinning the decks.
Tickets cost �20 on the door or �15 in advance from www.ticketweb.co.uk