90's guitar pop nostalgia at Canary Wharf
JUST when you thought you d forgotten all about them, jangly 90 s guitar popsters Dodgy are back performing a one off gig in Canary Wharf. And if the Britpop nostalgia just wasn t quite enough for you, the ginger one out of the Boo Radleys is jumping on t
JUST when you thought you'd forgotten all about them, jangly 90's guitar popsters Dodgy are back performing a one off gig in Canary Wharf.
And if the Britpop nostalgia just wasn't quite enough for you, the ginger one out of the Boo Radleys is jumping on the band wagon, ready to wave another relentlessly chirpy mid-90's hit in your face.
Martin Carr will ensure the audience parties like it's 1995 when he supports Dodgy at the gig at the East Wintergarden next Wednesday.
Dodgy have recently showcased new songs Down In the Flood and Forgive Me on Chris Evan's Radio 2 show but fans will probably be hoping for 90's hits like Staying Out for the Summer, In a Room and Good Enough and there are sure to be requests to Carr for Wake Up Boo.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at the East Wintergarden on Bank Street at 7pm. Tickets cost �16 from 0844 847 2268 or www.ticketweb.co.uk
- 1 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 5 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 9 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 10 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park