All Points East: How to get access to exclusive pre-sale for Advertiser readers
- Credit: Archant
Readers of the Advertiser who live in Tower Hamlets or Hackney have access to an exclusive pre-sale for All Points East in Victoria Park from today.
Tickets for The National go on sale tomorrow – but anyone who reads the paper will get access to a special web address and password to access them straightaway.
All Points East was announced on Monday. Its promoter, Goldenvoice, has won a five-year contract from Tower Hamlets Council to stage festivals in the park, which borders Hackney. That means Lovebox and Field Day, which have run there since 2005 and 2008, are moving on.
The National, fresh from their first British number one album in Sleep Well Beast, play a headline show on June 2 – the second weekend of the 10-day festival.
All Points East kicks off on May 25, with The xx headlining the following day. Other headline acts are expected to be announced on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
Between the two weekends of live music is a four-day community festival that’s free to get in to and includes kids’ activities, choirs, and food and drink from East End businesses.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 8 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 9 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 10 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe