All Points East: How to get access to exclusive pre-sale for Advertiser readers
- Credit: Archant
Readers of the Advertiser who live in Tower Hamlets or Hackney have access to an exclusive pre-sale for All Points East in Victoria Park from today.
Tickets for The National go on sale tomorrow – but anyone who reads the paper will get access to a special web address and password to access them straightaway.
All Points East was announced on Monday. Its promoter, Goldenvoice, has won a five-year contract from Tower Hamlets Council to stage festivals in the park, which borders Hackney. That means Lovebox and Field Day, which have run there since 2005 and 2008, are moving on.
The National, fresh from their first British number one album in Sleep Well Beast, play a headline show on June 2 – the second weekend of the 10-day festival.
All Points East kicks off on May 25, with The xx headlining the following day. Other headline acts are expected to be announced on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
Between the two weekends of live music is a four-day community festival that’s free to get in to and includes kids’ activities, choirs, and food and drink from East End businesses.
- 1 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 2 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff explains the reasoning for dropping Jamie Turley to the bench
- 3 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick
- 4 Mother and son taken to hospital during "severe" fire in Bow
- 5 Volunteers take food for Ramadan to neighbours on Isle of Dogs
- 6 Former Bagel Factory turned into creative studios to rent out
- 7 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 8 London elections 2021: City and East candidates make case for your vote
- 9 It was a big opportunity missed for Leyton Orient says boss Jobi McAnuff
- 10 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape