Baby show set to steal the limelight at London’s ExCel
THE three-day Baby Show, the biggest event on Britain’s new mums and dads’ calendar dedicated to babies and pregnancy, is being staged at East London’s ExCel centre from Friday to Sunday
THE three-day Baby Show, the biggest event on Britain’s new mums and dads’ calendar dedicated to babies and pregnancy, is being staged at East London’s ExCel centre from Friday to Sunday.
Expert midwives, nursery nurses and of course fellow mums and dads are there to help in every field including breast-feeding, pregnancy advice, birth and parenting skills and children’s nutrition.
Baby expert Dr Miriam Stoppard, nutrition expert Annabel Karmel, breast-feeding guru Clare Byam-Cook and others are all taking to the stage to share their collective wisdom.
But there’s also in-show entertainment for all those with or expecting a baby.
You may also want to watch:
Leading baby and parenting brands are on show, offering new products and the latest developments from the baby world.
Each Show features thousands of products for parents and babies from makers including Pampers, Mothercare and Tommee Tippee.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 7 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 8 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning
Baby Show organisers are offering the chance to win a pair of tickets to the show on the East London Advertiser website.
Just answer this easy-peasy question:
Which leading baby expert will be making an appearance?
A: Dr Miriam Stoppard
B: Dr Mary Stoppard
C: Dr Marjorie Stoppard
Email your answer here with your name and phone contact details, marked Baby Show competition.’
The Baby Show 2010 is at East London’s ExCel in the Royal Docks, Silvertown, February 19-21, before it moves on to Birmingham’s NEC May 21-23 and back to London at Earl’s Court October 22-24. Tickets can be ordered online on the Baby Show website.