Ben crashes into paranormal world
SHUTTER: The digital camera bridges the divide between the living and dead in this American remake of the 2004 Thai horror-thriller Shutter.
The digital camera bridges the divide between the living and dead in this American remake of the 2004 Thai horror-thriller Shutter. Fashion photographer Benjamin Shaw (Joshua Jackson) and his wife Jane (Rachael Taylor) travel to Japan, where they are involved in a car accident with a ghostly figure. What happens next is a ho-hum (and not particularly scary) journey into the paranormal.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 2 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 3 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 4 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 5 Truman Brewery offices, shops and restaurants plan gets green light
- 6 Two men rescued from Shadwell flat fire
- 7 Councillor ex-husband of MP Apsana Begum suspended from Labour Party
- 8 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 9 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 10 Three held after shots reportedly fired at house in Bethnal Green