Find unique gifts and support local artists at the Bow Arts Christmas Makers Market
- Credit: Archant
Bow Arts is opening its doors for a festive season makers market for the first time.
Browse and buy locally-made unique gifts by some of the charity's more than 500 artists and makers.
The Christmas Makers Market will offer more than 25 stalls featuring a variety of goods including small gifts, textiles, bags, prints, cards, jewellery, homewares and ceramics.
There will also be carol singers from Bow Church, drop-in family-friendly activities, and mulled wine and chai lattes - as well as other tasty treats - from the Nunnery Café.
It's a chance to discover and support Bow Arts' network of artists and makers, and celebrate the festive season with the community.
You may also want to watch:
The market will be held in the Bow Arts Victorian courtyard, accessed from Bow Road just east of the Nunnery Gallery's alleyway.
The free event takes place from 11am to 4pm on Sunday, December 8, with carol singers performing at 1pm and 3pm and free drop-in family workshop from noon to 3pm.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 5 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 8 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 9 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 10 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park