Chick Flick Wednesdays at Shoreditch restaurant
CULT dim sum eatery The Drunken Monkey is bringing the girls’ night in experience to the East End with its new monthly Chick Flick film club.
For �12, ladies can dine on a 10 course dim sum feast whilst enjoying a girly classic as it plays on the venue’s in house entertainment system.
Guests can expect something completely different from the traditional cinema trip, swapping popcorn for crispy roast duck and a supersized coke for a cocktail from The Monkey’s extensive list.
The Chick Flick club will take place on the second Wednesday of every month, with the movies being chosen from customer suggestions.
But The Monkey guarantees to screen a film that is a real favourite amongst the ladies, from tear jerkers to rom-com gold.
You may also want to watch:
Chick Flick Wednesdays takes place at the Drunken Monkey in Shoreditch High Street from 8pm every second Wednesday. For more details, see www.thedrunkenmonkey.co.uk
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 8 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 10 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park