Fighting talk at the Courtyard
TERRORIST group the Weatherman takes centre stage in a new play in Hoxton. When Do We Start Fighting? opens tomorrow (Tuesday) at The Courtyard Theatre in Pitfield Street. The play covers the activities of the infamous US terrorist group which sprung up
TERRORIST group the Weatherman takes centre stage in a new play in Hoxton.
When Do We Start Fighting? opens tomorrow (Tuesday) at The Courtyard Theatre in Pitfield Street.
The play covers the activities of the infamous US terrorist group which sprung up amidst opposition to the Vietnam War during the early Seventies.
Following its first major street demonstrations, known as the 'The Days of Rage', the organisation was forced underground by the FBI.
You may also want to watch:
The play focuses on the FBI's pursuit of the radical group and its bloody climax in bomb explosions and assassination.
Performances at the Main House run from tomorrow until March 1. Performances are at 8pm.
- 1 Whitechapel murder victim named as teenager charged with killing
- 2 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 3 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 4 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 5 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
- 8 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 9 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 10 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
Tickets are priced at �10 (concessions) and �15.
Sunday is a pay what you can day for door sales only.
Bookings can be made through contacting the theatre on 0207 729 2202 or at www.thecourtyard.org.uk