German Doner Kebab opens in Canary Wharf
- Credit: German Doner Kebab
German Doner Kebab has opened its doors in Canary Wharf.
The restaurant, located on Upper Level Two in Cabot Place, is the popular kebab chain’s third site in Tower Hamlets and 71st across the UK.
The brand's managing director for the UK and Europe, Daniel Bunce, said: “We’re delighted to officially open and bring the German Doner Kebab experience to such an iconic location as Canary Wharf.
“Our game-changing kebabs are revolutionising the kebab in the UK and we are excited to be bringing a new fast-casual experience to the area, offering great tasting fresh food in a relaxed and modern setting.”
German Doner Kebab says the new site has created about 40 jobs since opening on August 31.
You may also want to watch:
The restaurant in Canary Wharf offers dine-in and takeaway, with click and collect and delivery coming soon.
Its kebabs are prepared in front of customers, using lean meats and vegetables and served in handmade toasted breads with signature sauces.
- 1 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 2 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 3 'Utterly horrific': Tower Hamlets MPs react to Sir David Amess stabbing
- 4 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 5 £18,000 awarded to Bethnal Green church to bring loo up to scratch
- 6 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 7 Lock-up garage space in Spitalfields used for social housing
- 8 Man, 19, charged after alleged sexual assaults in Tower Hamlets
- 9 Volunteers patrol streets after Isle of Dogs fatal stabbing
- 10 Volunteers thanked for running East End food bank for 70 weeks